Today's Word on Resurrection, With Prayer

Today's Word on Resurrection


John 11:25 NKJV

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Amplified Version

Jesus said to her, "I am the Resurrection and the Life.  Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me (as Savior) will live even if he dies;


Prayer

Heavenly Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I decree and declare, that Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life.

Because of Your promise, though my body may die, my soul and spirit will live;

though I die to sin, and turn my back from it,  I will live in Your Grace;  

though I crucify my flesh, I will be resurrected; 

though I die to making the wrong choices and decisions, on my own, I will live by following in Your footsteps;

though I die to fear and doubt, I will live in Your Power, Love, and Sound Mind;

though I die to hate, I will live in Your unconditional Love;

though I die to scarcity mentality, I will live in trusting in Your promise of abundance;

though I die to lack, I will live in Your promise of provision;

though I die to the fear of sickness to death, I will live by trusting in Your Stripes;

though I die to addiction, I will live in Your Compassion;

And the list goes on, and on, and on.  I yield to Your Spirit to teach, equip, enable, and empower me to walk this way.

You are so gracious.  Thank You for being so gracious.  I believe, I receive, and I thank You, in Jesus' Mighty Name, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Amen!!!  pflb 4/16/23 (c)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023