Today's Word on Resurrection, with prayer

Today's Word On Resurrection, with prayer


Philippians 2:8

And being found in appearance as a man, He (God) humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. ...


Prayer

Father God, thank You for coming to earth, appearing like a man, humbling Yourself, and becoming obedient to the point of death, on a cross.

You love me so much, and want me so much, that You sacrificed Yourself.  Such great love.

Wow!  I mean that much to You.  Teach me how to live for You, how to humble myself in Your presence, and how to be obedient to You.

Thank You!  I love You too!  Thank You!, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb 4/13/23 (c)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023