Today's Word on Resurrection, With Prayer

Today's Word on Resurrection


Matthew 28:5-6 NKJV

5But the angel answered and said to the women, "Do not be afraid; for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.

6He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said.  Come, see the place He was lying.


Prayer

Thank You Father God, for raising Jesus from the dead, so that I too shall live, and every part of me shall have life: my life, my body, my soul ,(mind, will, and emotion), all I am, and all I have, shall live.

Thank You Lord Jesus, for Your obedient to Father, Your love for Your brothers and sisters whom God has created, and for Your courage to finish Your assignment, to give us abundant life.

I believe and receive, as I yield to Your Spirit to teach, equip, enable, and empower me, to walk in this life, Jesus died for me to live and have.  Thank You Beloved Holy Spirit.

Thank You, thank You, thank You.  Thank You Jesus!  Thank You Jesus!  Thank You Jesus! Hallelujah, praise the Lord!  pflb 4/15/23 (c)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023