Today's Word On Resurrection, With Prayer

1 Corinthians 6:14

And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead.


Prayer

Merciful Father, in Jesus' Name, I glorify You.  You are Mighty in power.  You are the Most High God, God of the universe.

I come boldly to the Throne of Grace, to obtain mercy and grace in time of need.

I ask of Thee to raise up with Your power, everything dead in my body, in my soul: mind, will, and emotion, in my endeavors, and in my life, to glorify You and to be a witness to Christ.

Father, with Your power, raise us up above the plot, plan, and scheme of the enemy.  Let the enemy know who we are (believers, your children) and whose we are, and that You are God, and You are All Mighty and All Powerful.  

We submit to You, O God, surrender to Jesus, and yield to Your Spirit.  Let Your Spirit move us and align us  with Your Will and Plan for us.  We believe, agree, and receive, in Jesus' mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb 4/11/23 (c)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023