Today's Word on Resurrection, With Prayer

Today's Word on Resurrection


John 11:25-26

25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  The one who believes in me will live (note: eternal life), even though they die (note: physical death);

26and whoever lives by believing in me will never die (note: soul and spirit).  Do you believe this?"  (Note: if you believe this, say yes I believe in Jesus' Name).


Prayer

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, I decree and declare that Jesus is the resurrection and the life.  

I surrender to His resurrection and His life because I believe in Him, and so it is.

I yield to You, beloved Holy Spirit, to teach, equip, enable, and empower me to walk in His Way, His Truth, and His Life.  

I believe, receive, and thank You, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb 4/12/23 (c)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023