Today's Word on Resurrection, With Prayer

Today's Word on Resurrection


Romans 10:9

"If you declare with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved".


Prayer

Father God, thank You for Your promises.  You are faithful, Your promises stand forever.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I declare with my mouth, this day and forever, that Jesus is Lord.

I believe with all my heart, my might, and my soul that You, O Mighty One, raised Him from the dead.

I believe I am saved because You promised it.  You are not a man that You should lie, and Your Word cannot go out and return void, and not be effective at that which it is sent against.

I receive my salvation and I thank You.  Beloved Holy Spirit, I yield to you to teach, equip, enable, and empower me to walk and live in my salvation.  Thank God, in Jesus' Name.  Amen!!!  pflb 4/14/23 (c)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023