Day 5 - Holy Fire Scriptures With Prayer

Borrowed Image


Day 5 - Holy Fire Scriptures With Prayer


Jeremiah 23:29 KJV

Is not my Word as like a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?


Prayer

Father God, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I thank You for Your Word.

Father, I ask that as I speak Your Word, and as I think Your Word, this day forth, let it come out of my mouth, and let it be released through my mind like fire to do Your Will.  

Let it be like hammer to break all the chains, the shackles, the yokes, the curses the enemy has put on me, in every area of my life.  

Let it break all the negative patterns, conditions, and cycles that manifest in rhythm.  Jesus, You said "it is finished", I come into agreement, in Jesus' name.

Let it break all the lies enslaving my mind, holding me in bondage.  Let Your Holy Fire consume my soul and set my soul free!, in Jesus' Name.

Like hammer let Your Word break all that which the enemy has placed in me, on me, before me, behind me, around me, above me, below me, on my path, in every area of my life, in Jesus' Name.

Let Your Word, like fire consume my eyes, my senses, my body parts, my spirit, to awaken me from the sleep placed on me by the enemy; to  give me life Christ died for me to live, and bring me into alignment with You!, in Jesus' Name.

I thank You! I glorify You!  I surrender to You God!  Thank You!  I believe, agree, and I receive, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb (c) 6/2/23



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023