Day 4 - Holy Fire Scripture With Prayer

Borrowed Image



Day 4 - Holy Fire Scripture With Prayer


Matthew 3:11

I (John the Baptist) indeed Baptiste you with water unto repentance: but He (Jesus) that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:


Prayer

Father God, in the Mighty  Name of Jesus, I thank You for the provision of baptism by water for repentance of my sins.  Unleash Your power in me to turn away from it forever, as I pin it on the Cross at Calvary.

I yield my heart and my soul: my mind, my will, and my emotions to You, to fill me with Your Spirit of repentance.

Lord Jesus, I ask that You Baptiste me a fresh with Your Holy Spirit and with Your Holy Fire, daily.

Let Your Holy Fire ignite in me passion for all You have called me to do.

I surrender all of me and all I have to Your purpose for this provision.  Have Your way with me.  Let Your Kingdom come and Your Will be done,  to glorify You, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb (c) 6/1/23







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023