Holy Fire Scripture with Prayer - Day 1

Borrowed Image


Zechariah 2:5

"For I will be a wall of fire around it, declares the Lord, and I will be the glory within it".


Prayer

Father God, in the Mighty Name of Jesus and by the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come boldly to the Throne of Grace.  

In the Name of Jesus, I ask that You be a wall of fire around me, my family, friends, and loved ones; around my body, soul: mind, will, and emotions; around my endeavors; around my work; around all I have and all I am; around my home, my city, my state, my country, my county, my village, and my community; around my path and my coming and going; and that You O God, be the glory within it.

Father God, let Your Holy Fire consume and burn up all that comes to harm, hinder, block, steal, kill, and destroy in the spirit realm.

Thank You Father God.  I believe, agree, and receive, and I thank You, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb (c) 5/29/23






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023