Day 3 - Holy Fire Scripture With Prayer


Borrowed Image


Day 3 - Holy Fire Scripture With Prayer


Deuteronomy 4:36

He let you hear His voice from Heaven to discipline you, and on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the fire.


Prayer

Father God, thank You for the knowledge that You speak to me ( and I believe I can speak back to You, in my prayers, in my mind, etc.), that I can hear Your voice (and I believe You too can hear my voice) that You discipline me.  

I repent of all the times that I disobeyed You.  I pray that You deliver me from the spirit of disobedience, and take it out of me completely, and enable me, by Your Spirit, to obey You.

I yield to Your Spirit to teach, equip, enable, and empower me with Your Holy Fire; to know when You are disciplining me, and that it is not my imagination.  Put the desire in me to yield to Your discipline.

Thank You!  In Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb (c) 5/31/23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023