Prayer To Break Curses and Release Blessings

I don't know about you, but there is a strong spiritual warfare going on.  Too much witchcraft for nothing we have done, that means the attack is for Father.  Because majority of the time, these attackers are strangers you've never met, don't know, or spoken to.  In this case, we must excercise Romans 12:19.  It is written "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord".  OBEY!!!

Please use this prayer over yourself, your family, group members, your city, anything, anyone, any area of your life, etc., that is under attack, continuously, until you see result.

And remember, the battle is not ours but the Lord's.  We only have to pray, and the rest is in His Mighty Hands.

Let us start with worship music and call upon the Holy Spirit and upon Jesus to pray for you, pray with you, pray through you, pray about you, pray over you, and to teach you how to pray prayers that get results .  

Ask Father to fill you afresh with the Holy Spirit, and with His joy which is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10).  

Repent of any sins known and unknown to you.

Forgive all those that have hurt and wronged you, and ask for forgiveness from all those you have hurt and wronged.


Prayer 

Heavenly Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I loose the Power of the Holy Spirit, and I come boldly to the Throne of Grace.  I decree and declare this prayer, 

Breaking Curses and Releasing the Blessings of God, by Apostle John Eckhardt

over me, my family, this group members and their families, (add names you want to pray for), our lives, our health, our finances, and everything the enemy is coming against, and I loose the Blood of Jesus to cover all.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I decree and declare:

I am (we are) redeemed from the curse through the blood of Jesus (Gal. 3:13). 

I am (we are) the seed of Abraham, and his blessing is mine (Gal. 3:14). 

I (we) choose blessing instead of cursing and life instead of death (Deut. 11:26). 

I break and release myself  from all generational curses and iniquities as a result of the sins of my (our) ancestors in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself *(us) from all curses on both sides of my (our) family back sixty generations, in the Name of Jesus. 

I break all curses of witchcraft, sorcery, and divination in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of pride and rebellion in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of death and destruction in the name of Jesus. 

I break and rebuke all curses of sickness and infirmity in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of poverty, lack, and debt in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of rejection in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of doublemindedness and schizophrenia in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of Jezebel and Ahab in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of divorce and separation in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of lust and perversion in the name of Jesus.

I break and release myself  from all curses of confusion and mental illness in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of idolatry in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses causing accidents and premature death in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all curses of wandering and vagabond in the name of Jesus. 

I break and release myself  from all spoken curses and negative words spoken against me by others and by those in authority, and I bless them. 

I break and release myself from all self-inflicted curses by negative words I have spoken in the name of Jesus.

I command every demon hiding and operating behind a curse to come out in the name of Jesus.

Father God, your Word says that I shall decree a thing and it shall be established.  May your light shine upon us, our ways, and upon every thing and everyone we are praying for, in Jesus' mighty Name. 

 I come into agreement with everyone praying this prayer, I believe and receive, and I thank You God, in Jesus' Name, and by the Power of the Holy Spirit.  Amen and amen!!! (c) pflb 3/14/23

Please share and be a blessing to some one else!

Scriptures by the Holy Word of God!  Decrees by John Eckhardt.  Blog and Prayer by Kingdom Business Us Dot Blogspot Dot Com.  Be blessed, in Jesus' Name.  Amen and amen!!!


Job 22:28 

Thou shalt also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee and the  light shall shine upon thy ways

Matthew 18:19-20

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in Heaven.  For where two or more are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus, February 10th, 2023