Crucifixion and Resurrection Prayer

Crucifixion and Resurrection Prayer

Father God, thank You for coming to the Earth to die for my sin's.  I receive the gesture of Your Divine Unconditional Love.  Thank You for enduring persecution, rejection, cruelty, suffering, oppression, etc., so that I may have life, and life abundant.  Thanks for giving me CHOICE.  I choose life, and I receive this life in abundance.

Thank You Yeshua/Jesus/Isa for Your journey to hell to release the captives free from captivity/bondage (mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, financial, societal, family, relational, etc.), on this day, Good Friday to Resurrection.  I am believing, that includes me, according to Your Word.  I AM Yours and You are mine.  And You died for me.  I thank the people that rejected You that led You to the Cross, otherwise, my salvation would not have happened.  This was part of Father's Plan to have me, and everyone He created in the world.

I am believing that You have Already set me free from captivity; You have already attained victory for me; You have already restored everything in it's proper place according to Your original design in me and for me; You have already healed me; You have already provided everything I need in Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus; you have already closed doors that sin has opened, and opened doors that no man or ANYTHING You have created can shut.  

You have given me instructions through Your Word; You have promised me everything I need, and You are faithful, You are not like a man, You never make a promise You do not ; You have given me a constant Companion, a Helper, a Comforter (the best money cannot buy); You have given me and left me with peace, not like the World gives, that no matter what I am going through, that when I call on You, You'll refresh it; You already have provided a place for me when I exit this world, a mansion, with everything dear to me.  This gives me courage not to fear death, for to be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord.  O how I love Your Promises. 

You have given more than I can imagine: You have given me mana (every animal, fruit and vegetable originated from Heaven); You have given me RAIN and SNOW to give me water in abundance; You have given me abilities, a soul with an incredible mind, will power, and emotions; You have given me wisdom, knowledge and understanding; you have given me eyes to see, nose to smell, feet to walk, hands to touch..., mouth to speak, ears to hear, and everything my body needs to sustain me on this Earth.  MY GOD!

But I never received it.  I don't remember ever saying I receive it, and thank You.  You are so patient, so loving, so kind.  You have been standing at the door knocking, waiting for me to open up to you.  It is true, that there is nothing I can do for You to take Your Love away from me.

BUT!, before I came into this world, something stole it, killed it, and destroyed Your plan for me.  And You already took it back, by paying for my debt on that Cross.  You went to the innermost part of the Earth, took the keys, and destroyed the destroyer.  He continued to lie to me, to keep me in bondage, in the dark.  But You said, the Truth shall set me free.  And the Truth is in Your Word.

Today, I have come to that place of realization, to receive EVERYTHING that You died for me to have.  Today, I know, and I believe.  Today, I submit and surrender to You a fresh.  I yield to Your Spirit to teach, equip, enable, and empower me to walk in it, think in it, speak in it, breathe in it, and rest in it.  

Today, I confess: this is the day the Lord hath made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it, in Jesus' Name.  I receive it! I Receive It! I RECEIVE IT!  Thank You Father, thank You Yeshua/Jesus/Isa, thank You Holy Spirit.  Thank You, thank You, Thank You!!!  Hallelujah!  Praise the Lord!   (c) pflb 3/31)23


Comments      4/3/23

For some reason, this comment was not publishing on blog post comment.  So I am adding it here and posting it as an update.  Let's see what happens.

This comment was from yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared.  For some reason, I am not able to publish it in comments, so I'll add it in post.


Comments to Prayer:

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Romans 6:6

For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin






Comments

  1. Luke 9:23
    And He (Jesus) was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself (deny his fleshly desires. Yielding to these desires opens the door to the enemy), and take up his cross (dieing to our fleshly desires) daily and follow Me".

    In other words, it is challenging to live in sin daily and follow Christ. Because sin is what has put a distance between man and God, wherein Christ came and died to be thàt bridge to connect us back to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehesians 4:22
    You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by the deceitful desires;

    Bonus: Verse 23-24
    to be made new in the attitude of your minds;

    and to put on the new self, created to be like God in tru righteousness and holiness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus, February 10th, 2023