Nurse Puts Sick Baby Next To Twin To Say 'Goodbye', But Then A Miracle H... {With Complimentary Scriptures}


 Wow!  That is heart-warming.  THE POWER OF LOVE!!! 

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Psalm 139:15-16

“My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

Psalm 139:13-14

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

Mark 10:15-16

“I tell you the truth, ‘Anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.’ Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them.”

Psalm 127:3

“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.”

Philippians 1:6

“And so I am sure confident that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the Day of Christ Jesus.”

Thanks for visiting.  Please share and be a blessing to someone and you be blessed, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen!!!  pflb ©  3/20/21


SOURCE

Holy Bible

Google

YouTube Videos

Scripture Compilation by Country Living


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023