21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 2


                    Fruits Of The Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23

The Words in the image above are "The Fruits Of The Spirit".  These are the qualities/characters that the Holy Spirit blesses a person to become, if you are lacking these qualities/characters.  These must be qualities/characters of a person that are pleasing to God.  You can ask Him to fill you with these qualities/characters.  For example, if you feel troubled in spirit, you can ask Him to fill you with Peace; if you feel sad, you can ask Him to fill you with Joy; etc.  You can even ask Him to fill you with these qualities and characters. 

GOD BLESS YOU.  DAY 2 DEVOTIONAL is at the bottom of the page.  It may not be a bad idea to read through what comes before the devotional, as they are very important to know by heart.  The more you read, the more it becomes a part of you.  Your knowledge of God's Word is what the Holy Spirit uses to work with a person.  When you are having a problem and you cannot think clearly, the Holy Spirit pushes up in your mind what is needed through Your knowledge of the Word of God.


Shalom Shalom Beloved Brothers and Sisters.  I thought that incorporating this "21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT", with our 21 Day of fasting, will be very powerful.  The reason being is that before Jesus' Departure back to sit at the Right Hand of The Most High God, {God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob; the God of the Creator of the Heavens and the earth and everything in it}, "Jesus Promises His followers the Holy Spirit" in John 14:15-31.  I thought it would be fitting for us to have an understanding of what the Holy Spirit represents in our lives as believers.

It is written, 15 "If you love Me" {Yeshua/Jesus/Isa}, "keep my commands.  16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever-- 17" the Spirit of truth {The Holy Spirit}.".  MY GOD!  

An advocate is a noun, it is a person supporting an idea or cause publicly.  Other words for advocate are: a backer, a defender, a lawyer, a promoter, a supporter, an attorney, a champion, a counsellor, a speaker, et cetera.  This is what the Holy Spirit represents in a believer's life.  If Jesus is saying He will "ask the Father, and He will give us another advocate", then He too was all these things to us when He was with us on this earth.  

I believe, that even though "He is seated in Heavenly places" Ephesians 2:6, He is still these things to us and more, because the Bible says He is "the same yesterday, today, and forever" Hebrews 13:8.  Moving forward!

"The world cannot accept Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him" {because sin and the world has blinded them.  This is why God loves you so much, including the lost, showing that He wants you back, that He gave His one and only Son to die for you as a ransom {ransom = to pay the devil our debt to set our souls free} John 3:16, Matthew 20:28}.  Then it goes on to say

"But you know Him, for He lives with you and will be in you.  18 I will not leave you as orphans" {OMG!  This is a silent indication that Jesus was God in the flesh while He was on the earth with us.  He said, "He will not leave us as orphans".  We all know that an orphan is somebody that has no father}; and He goes on to say 

"I will come to you.  19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me.  Because I live, you also will live" {a thank You Jesus moment.  WOW!  This is so powerful!!!}.  20 "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you".  This is confirmation that we are one with God as believers {a Hallelujah!, Praise God, and a thank You Jesus moment!}.  

21 "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.  The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them" {this is the reason why a lot of people can't see Jesus as we see Him because they do not love Him like we do}.

I pray, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, will guide you all, and will reveal all truths to you on the rest of your journey, in Jesus' Mighty Name.  God bless you!  Amen!!!  pflb © 1/9/21


21 DAYS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

A 2021 Devotional by Jennifer LeClaire

 

Jesus realized that, without the Holy Spirit, His followers—including us—would not be able to fulfill God’s call on their lives.

So He sent the Holy Spirit to be our Helper, Teacher, Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby, Revealer of truth and the One who empowers us.

He does so much for us!

Developing a relationship with the Holy Spirit is crucial {important} for those who desire to discover and fulfill God’s will for their lives.

Yet the truth is that many Christians are on fire for God and love Jesus with all their hearts, minds, souls and strength, but they remain less familiar with the Holy Spirit.

Some long to fellowship with the Spirit of God and hear His still, small voice but don’t know how or don’t believe they can.  The following is a 21-day devotional guide to start you on a journey to knowing the Holy Spirit more intimately.

Each devotional contains prophetic words the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart day to day as I spent time with Him.

I pray that they also speak to your heart, stir your faith and cause you to press in to hear the Spirit of God for yourself.


DAY 2

I LOVE TO HEAR YOU

I love to hear your voice in prayer every morning when you awake.  It's one of My favorite parts of the day.  When you awake and begin declaring your love for Us {Elohim: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit}, it moves Our heart.  When you inquire of Me, it is My pleasure to answer.

When you speak to My heart, it is My joy to speak back to yours.  I hear your voice even when the hectic pace of life makes it difficult for you to hear Mine.  So keep lifting your voice to Father in prayer.  Keep telling Me about your struggles, fears, dreams and victories.  I'm listening.

SCRIPTURES

Psalm 63:1

O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You, In a dry and thirsty land, Where there is no water.

Psalm 27:4

One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD, All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple.

Psalm 34:15

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous {believers}, And His ears are open to their cry.  

{It is written in 2 Corinthians 5:21 that God made Him [Jesus] who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him, we might become the righteousness of God}

PRAYER:  Almighty God, in the Name of Jesus, I take authority, and by the Power of the Holy Spirit, "Remind me to begin each day praising Your Name and lifting up my petitions {prayers, requests} to the Father's Throne--and help me, because I do not know how to pray as I ought.  I trust in You to help me touch Father's Heart in prayer", in Jesus' Mighty Name.  Amen


SOURCE

Holy Bible

Google

Jennifer, LeClaire "21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT - DAY 2


Books: Your support from buying these books from this blog helps us to further the purpose of this ministry.  Thank you and God bless you, in Yeshua's/Jesus'/Isa's Name.  Amen!!!

Morning With The Holy Spirit by Jennifer LeClaire


$16.99
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DAYS WITH HOLY SPIRIT by Jennifer LeClaire - DAY 15

DECREES AND AFFIRMATIONS FOR MAY 18

Every Day With Jesus Devotional, January 13, 2023